Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

perhaps I should just staple my camera to my hand?

... if I did I would perhaps remember to take photos of food for this blog thing! (Or perhaps not - menopause is a bitch). All is not lost, because this is yummy and I make it a lot - so - a photo coming to this space soon...


Chicken with Lemon, Honey and Rosemary (or other random herbs that fling themselves at you)

1/4 cup olive oil
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
rosemary (or thyme is nice too, whatever) - use your own judgement for the amount
1 small lemon - sliced finely
1 red chilli - finely chopped (take the seeds out if you want)
salt and pepper

Combine the marinade ingredients together and add some chicken pieces (enough to serve 4 people who eat like reasonable human beings, as opposed to those of us who have bigger appetites)
Marinate for a few hours.
Tip everything in the oven and bake until the chicken is cooked.
It goes all dark and sticky and yummy.
It is good cold too. I had a piece for breakfast this morning...

No comments: