Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Beginning...

House

View from my kitchen window

The Front Garden



This blog came about because, in the middle of last year, my husband started making noises about how our house was too big for us and we would need to think about downsizing - which would mean I would have to get rid of my collections of magazines and recipes.... all ninehundredandseventytwelve of them. He has since decided that we will stay a while longer. But I thought it would be a good idea to put all my favourites in a blog - so that I can access them from wherever we might end up. In December 2009 I was diagnosed with Celiac disease. I decided not to try to convert my favourite recipes to gluten-free, rather, I will use this blog as an opportunity to explore a new way of eating, so all of these recipes are gluten-free.
So, here goes...

No comments: